HIV & STDs
Healthcare providers and facilities must report AIDS, HIV and most other sexually transmitted infections to the Health Department within three working days.
There are two ways to report an infection:
- Fax the Confidential HIV/AIDS Case Report Form (or the STD Case Report form for other infections) to the Health Department.
- Mail the Confidential HIV/AIDS Case Report Form (or the STD Case Report form for other infections) to Washington State Department of Health, Assessment Unit, PO Box 47838, Olympia, WA 98504-7838.
- Neisseria gonorrhoeae Antimicrobial Susceptibility Surveillance — 2014 | MMWR
- Syphilis Increase and Prevention of Congenital Syphilis
- National STD Curriculum Self-Study Modules (Training)
Resources for Patients
Tools for Working with Patients
- Asking Questions about Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity in Clinical Settings
- Taking a Sexual History (CDC)