There Never Was an Age of Reason:
Vaccines, Vaccine Hesitancy and Vaccine Decision Making
This e-course offers continuing education credits, is hosted by WithinReach and funded by Kaiser WA.
- Describe the impact of modern vaccines on individual & public health.
- Identify factors other than hesitancy that contribute to under-immunization.
- Discuss the origins & scope of vaccine hesitancy.
- Define the relative roles of science, culture & emotion in parents’ vaccine decision-making.
- Recognize the central role of values in immunization policy-making & implementation.